RL Doskocil, Inc. will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
Employee policies and practices include EEO/Affirmative Action Programs, Americans with Disabilities Act, Sexual Harassment, Substance Abuse Policies, and Safety.
Opportunities for employment may be explored by directing your resume to email@example.com
It is the policy of RL Doskocil, Inc. to provide a safe and healthy place of employment for all of our employees and for the public in all our Company's operations, and to abide by all safety regulations as they pertain to the construction industry.
- Safety will take precedence over more expedient unsafe operations.
- Every attempt will be made to provide equipment and create conditions that will make for a safe and productive workplace.
Safety education opportunities will be provided for our employees.
- Any employee who willfully disregards known safety practices will be subject to strong disciplinary actions.
- Subcontractors will be expected to read and understand the rules of safety that are posted on all jobsites.
- All employees are expected to read and understand the rules of safety that are posted on all jobsites.
- Substance abuse will not be tolerated in the workplace, or in any manner that will cause an employee to be a hazard to himself or his co-workers.
Title: Lead Equipment Operator
Employer: RL Doskocil, Inc.
Location: Crosby, TX
Operates heavy construction equipment including excavators, backhoes, box blade tractors, bulldozers, motor graders, and skid steers; performs clearing, excavation, grading, site layout, daily equipment repair and maintenance; supervises other operators/laborers and effectively reports daily progress, issues, and planned duties; insures that company rules and safety procedures are followed, and health standards are met. Must have general knowledge of all aspects of civil site work. Responsible for procuring necessary equipment, tools, and materials for projects. Applicant must be able to pass a drug screen.
Two years of experience operating power construction equipment including excavators, backhoes, box blade tractors, bulldozers, motor graders, and skid steers, performing clearings, excavations, grading, site layouts, welding, and equipment repair/maintenance, and supervising other operators/laborers and reporting daily progress, issues, and planned duties.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org